Highgrove offers an idyllic lifestyle for those seeking to build a new home in a well established suburb surrounded by existing quality amenities.
Raise your expectations.
LAND SALES INFORMATION
Conveniently located near quality local primary and high schools (you could even walk your little ones to school each day). Also within walking distance is a fantastic array of supermarkets, specialty services, restaurants and cafés. And as an added plus, it is less than 5 minutes drive to the fabulous Livingston Marketplace Shopping Centre.
Leisure and fitness opportunities abound, Highgrove Estate’s premium location bordering the beautiful Waterperry Drive Reserve, you can walk, jog or cycle. For golfing enthusiasts, Gosnells and Whaleback Golf Courses are nearby.
And remember, all this convenience and only a mere 20 minutes from the Perth CBD. Highgrove boutique residential Estate really will elevate your lifestyle.
CANNING VALE, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
– Limited opportunity – just 13 lots available
– Average lot size is a generous 445m2
– Lot sizes range from 381m2 to 562m2
– Frontages range from 12.5m up to over 23m
– NBN connected – Fibre to the home upgrade
– Beautiful and serene nature reserve on your doorstep.
Close to nature, close to convenience, close to Perth. Highgrove boutique residential Estate really will elevate your lifestyle.
- Opposite Excelsior Primary School
- Forest Crescent Primary School: 1km
- St Emilie’s Catholic Primary School: 1.3km
- Thornlie Senior High School: 3km
- Canning Vale College: 3km
- Murdoch University: 12km
- Goodstart Early Learning Centre: 1.8km
- Bentley Hospital: 10.5km
- Fiona Stanley Hospital: 11.5km
- St Emilie de Vialar Catholic Church: 1.5km
- The Billabong Uniting Church: 2.6km
- Perth Hindu Temple: 2km
- Nicholson Road (to Cannington): 2km
- Ranford Road (to Fremantle): 3.2km
- Roe Highway (to Airport): 3.7km
- Murdoch Train Station: 12km
- Kwinana Freeway: 12km
- Perth Airport: 21km
- Brookland Greens Parklands: 1km
- Gosnells Golf Course: 2.2km
- Riverton Leisureplex: 7.3km
- Cockburn ARC: 13km
- Adventure World: 16.5km
- Woodman Point Recreation Reserve: 22km
- The Vale Shopping Centre (Woolworths, Aldi, Dan Murphy’s and more): 1.3km
- Livingstone Marketplace (Big W, ANZ, Post Office and More): 3.5km
- Market City: 6km
- Westfield Carousel: 7.9km
- Perth CBD: 19km
- Fremantle: 21km
- Beach: 22km
HOW ARE WE MANAGING IT?
We have put significant effort into obtaining planning, environmental and development approvals, to ensure Highgrove Estate will be developed in an environmentally sensitive and sustainable manner.
We are very conscious of the value of the wetlands so will also be introducing strict controls during construction phase to ensure there is no runoff or other adverse environmental impacts.
Highlights of our Wetland Management and Revegetation Plan include:
- Nearly 14,000 sqm, or 63% of the site is designated as natural wetlands to be rehabilitated.
- Removal of introduced plant species and the planting of almost 9,000 seedlings.
- Once rehabilitated the wetlands will be transferred to the City of Gosnells, ensuring that the whole of the Shreeve Road wetlands are publicly owned and can be managed more holistically.
We are excited about improving the ecological health of this unique and valued environmental asset for the benefit of new residents and the local community.
Register your interest today!
Register your interest on our priority list and you’ll be contacted prior to the general public of the release date. This is truly a limited opportunity to elevate your lifestyle. Don’t miss out!